Private, In-Home USMLE Test Prep Tutors
Club Z!'s USMLE test prep tutors are available throughout the United States to help potential medical professionals qualify for their license to practice medicine. Our tutors focus on the subjects areas needed in each "Step" of the United States Medical Licensing Exam, or USMLE, including both systemic and procedural themed areas. Our USMLE tutors will also work with you in a private setting to improve your ability to apply the knowledge, concepts and principles necessary to pass each step. Each USMLE test prep tutor is both college educated and experienced with helping individuals in their local areas prepare to meet the necessary requirements to qualify for their medical license.
Pass all 3 Steps for your Medical License!
Get a FREE USMLE Test Prep Consult!
Call 866-44-TUTOR Today or Request a Consultation!
What is the USMLE Test?
All US medical students and residents must pass the United States Medical Licensing Exam, also know as USMLE, which consists of three parts, also referred to as "steps". All three of the following Steps must be completed before a physician is eligible to apply for a license and practice medicine in the US:
- The first part of the USMLE, known as Step 1, is usually taken at the end of the second year of medical school, and a passing score is usually required before continuing to third-year clinical rotations. It's a one-day, computer-based exam that tests a broad range of topics covered during the first two years of medical school.
- The second part of the USMLE, known as Step 2, is usually taken during the fourth year of medical school. This step is divided into two sections. The first is a 9-hour multiple choice examination designed to determine clinical knowledge. The second section uses simulated patient interaction to determine the aptitude level in real-life situations.
- The third part of the USMLE, known as Step 3, is usually taken at the end of medical school and is used to determine if the individual is skilled and knowledgeable enough to practice medicine without supervision. It is a two part, 16 hour examination, which includes nearly 500 multiple choice questions and twelve clinical case simulations.
To find out more about test dates and times, visit www.usmle.org
Club Z! USMLE Exam Prep Tutors are:
- Passionate About Your Education
- Personality Matched to Each Client
- Selected for Their Expertise in Each Subject