Educational Consultant Apply Now!
If you are passionate about education, and enjoy helping people, we invite you to consider applying for an Educational Consultant position with Club Z!
Educational Consultants work closely with families and students to help with all aspects of the enrollment process. This includes meeting with families in their homes to conduct a student interview, identifying educational goals and objectives for the student, establishing a tutoring schedule and learning plan to help the student achieve those goals and objectives, and completing the new student enrollment paperwork. This is a part-time position with flexible scheduling, with most available hours in the late afternoon, evening, or weekend. We offer full training and support, and excellent compensation!
Ideal candidates for the Educational Consultant position are enthusiastic, people-oriented, and possess the following skills/attributes:
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Organizational skills
- Prior sales experience a plus!
- Some familiarity with the education industry preferred
- Familiarity with the SAT and ACT standardized tests preferred
- Must be on-time to enrollment appointments
- Must have reliable transportation – travel required
- Must be able to pass a background check
If you are interested in becoming an Educational Consultant for Club Z!, please apply today.