Join The Growing $9 Billion Industry
8,000 people turn 65 every day and this number is growing. 90% of those seniors would prefer to stay at home in familiar surroundings as they age. The cost of an assisted living facility is about $36,000-$45,000 per year, having care provided at home averages $18,000-$22,000 per year.
USA Nationally Ranked Franchise
Our In-Home Senior Care Franchise is consistently ranked by Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 as an elite option for business owners. Whether you are looking for a business in healthcare or a low-cost franchise option, we have developed the franchise model to meet your business goals.
Superior Franchise Support and Marketing
Acti-Kare provides franchisees with comprehensive training, a proven operating system and unparalleled on-going support. Acti-Kare franchisees have access to our state-of-the-art Call Center, In-House Art & Advertising Department, Care Provider Recruitment Assistance, and National Advertising.
Speak with a Franchise Consultant
Our franchise consultants are standing by to discuss the in-home care franchise opportunities we offer at Acti-Kare. We will take the time to outline all of the details for starting your new in-home care business and the steps to start helping families in your area.
Contact us Today
ActiKare Franchising Video
Interested In Joining The Acti-Kare Family?
Take a moment to meet our staff, other franchise owners and see what our Senior Care Franchise has to offer!
Why Own An Acti-Kare Franchise
Own A Business In A Growing Field…
…Join A $9 Billion Industry!
More than ever before, seniors are choosing to remain in their own homes as they age, instead of going into a retirement center or nursing home. And because the number of seniors in this country is projected to increase dramatically now that the first Baby Boomers are retiring, senior in-home care promises to become one of the fastest-growing businesses around.
• The current senior population (individuals age 65 and older) totals nearly 485 million! This number is expected to more than double to 974 million by the year 2030.
• 90% of those seniors, if given the choice, would prefer to stay at home as they age
• The cost of an assisted living facility is about $36,000-$45,000 per year
• Care provided at home averages $18,000-$22,000 per year
More Care, More Revenues
We offer additional services beyond Senior Care. Acti-Kare offers Family Care services ranging from our Child Care program, caring for children and for children with special needs, to our Mommy & Me program and Mommy-To-Be program, caring for expectant mothers and postnatal care for mother and baby. We also offer Personal Injury Care and Recovery Care, caring for those recovering from an injury or surgery, as well as Pet Care.
Acti-Kare franchisees provide superior caregiving services to the whole family in the comfort of their own homes. Franchise owners manage a staff of caregivers that help our clients live happier, more active lives.
The Acti-Kare Advantage
We have designed the cost of an Acti-Kare franchise to be among the most reasonable in the healthcare industry. Our franchise packages currently starting at $24,750 with an additional $15,000+ (depending on state specific requirements) for start-up expenses and advertising.
Why Is The Initial Investment So Low?
The company principals currently operate two related service franchises that consistently rank among the top 200 franchise systems in the world. Acti-Kare has learned that if we keep our fees low, our franchise owners can invest in growth and thereby achieve their goals faster. Highlights of your investment include:
• A Proven Home-Based Model Means low overhead. No office needed (most cases).
• Caregiver Recruitment Assistance. We assist franchisees with obtaining their initial staff of caregivers.
We offer in-bound and outbound lead programs to help our franchises get off to quick start.
• Access to Our Referral Networks.
• Caregiver Training Programs that are complementary to our franchise owners.
• National Advertising & Marketing Support Our principals have a combined 65+ years of marketing experience.
• In-House Art Department. We offer a team of graphic artists & a state of the art design center at no cost to you.
• Our Call Center, Your Competitive Advantage. We answer all incoming calls for your franchise during business hours and make outbound calls to prospective clients on your behalf..
• Franchise Training. Acti-Kare offers Comprehensive training and step-by-step customized business and marketing plan tailored to your market and business goals.
• On Going Support. A 800 number to call anytime for ongoing support, monthly conference calls and coop advertising.
If you have the motivation and desire to make a difference in your life, as well as the lives of others, and would like to own a business of your own, consider joining Acti-Kare!
What Our Franchise Owners Are Saying
“I did a lot of research before deciding to join the Acti-Kare franchise family. Their top notch corporate support, call center, training and marketing materials all gave me peace of mind that I could successfully grow my business. But what really stood out was their commitment to providing high quality care services for each and every client they served.”
Kevin Kampfschulte , Acti-Kare Franchise Owner, Grand Rapids, MI
“When we decided to purchase a franchise in the companion-care industry, we searched for a company that reflected our lifestyle and values. We wanted this to be more than “just an income.” Acti-Kare’s renewed commitment to keep clients active in their environment and optimize their nutrition reassured us that we made the right choice. In addition, Acti-Kare provides the balance of corporate support and franchisee independence that we wanted for our business.”
Sandi & Dan Ruble , Acti-Kare Franchise Owners, Austin, TX