Club Z! Tutoring of Santa Cruz, CA understands that navigating the college application process can be challenging. And it starts long before the application process begins. College-bound students have to consider everything from SAT and ACT test prep, to which courses and extracurricular activities to engage in during their high school years, how to select the right schools, and managing the increasing costs of college. Having a trusted college admission advisor to help guide you through these important decisions can mean a world of difference in your collegiate career. Don’t leave your collegiate future to chance. Club Z! has developed a network of professional college admissions counselors to help students with the entire college admissions process.
Our college admission officers will work hand in hand with our professional and trained tutors. Club Z! Tutoring of Santa Cruz, CA also offers proprietary test prep programs that on average increase a student’s SAT score by over 140 points! Our ACT Program on average increases a student’s core by four cumulative points. By increasing your son or daughters test scores it heightens their chance of receiving a college scholarship!
Our college admissions consulting professionals who possess a collective 75 years of experience in higher education, college admissions consulting, and school counseling.
· Well-connected with admissions staff and college deans at some of the most prestigious universities in the country.
· Admissions experts who are well-versed in every aspect of the application process, including selecting schools and majors, securing financial aid and scholarships, and crafting a standout personal essay.
· Esteemed members and leaders of national professional associations such as the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA), the Higher Educational Consultants Association (HECA), and the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (AIGAC).
· Ivy League, and other top-tier national university and college admissions specialists.
· Planning high school academics and international transcript evaluations.
· Evaluating and strategizing extracurricular activities, leadership involvement & summer internships & academic programs.
· Selecting and finalizing a list of potential colleges, including planning site visits and meetings with applicable college staff.
· Completing college applications, including personal statements, essays & letters of recommendation.
· Applying for financial aid, including identifying and applying for applicable scholarships and grant opportunities.
Club Z! has connected me with a tutor through their online platform! This was exactly the one-on-one attention I needed for my math exam. I was very pleased with the sessions and ClubZ’s online tutoring interface.
My son was suffering from low confidence in his educational abilities. I was in need of help and quick. Club Z! assigned Charlotte (our tutor) and we love her! My son’s grades went from D’s to A’s and B’s.
I’ve been using Club Z’s online classrooms to receive some help and tutoring for 2 of my college classes. I must say that I am very impressed by the functionality and ease of use of their online App. Working online with my tutor has been a piece of cake. Thanks Z.
Jonathan is doing really well in all of his classes this semester, 5 A’s & 2 B’s (he has a computer essentials class instead of PLC). In his Algebra class that Nathan is helping him with he has an A+.
Sarah is very positive, enthusiastic and encourages my daughter to do better each time she comes. My daughter’s grade has improved, we are very grateful for Sarah and that she is tutoring our daughter. Way to go ClubZ!