There’s never been a better time to enter this recession-proof industry! Franchise owners are desperately needed across the country to “match” local tutors with students. Club Z! offers in home and online tutoring in all subjects and grade levels. Because our Corporate Call Center does all the initial selling, including accepting the payment from customers, franchises can operate the business part-time, full-time or even remotely.
Club Z! is a national in-home and online tutoring company that has over 400 franchised locations throughout North America.
Our owners don’t tutor or teach. They manage a staff of tutors that provide one-on-one instruction for students in the comfort and convenience of the student’s home or ONLINE at an extremely competitive rate. Franchise owners receive all the initial training and ongoing support they need to feel confident about operating our successful business model. If you have a desire to start a business of your own, follow a proven plan, and want to team up with an industry leader, then Club Z! could be for you.
The pandemic has accelerated the already huge demand for tutoring. Even before the Pandemic, the global tutoring market was projected to reach $218 billion dollars by 2027. The Online tutoring market is projected to double in the next five years. For so many children, distance learning has failed and parents now realize that they have to take matters into their own hands by hiring private tutors.
Club Z! focuses on the actual school work that students face on a day to day basis. The learning centers don’t offer homework assistance or allow their teachers to assist students with their current classroom work. Now more than ever before, parents are looking for tutors that can help their students with homework help, prepping for the next quiz or test or just giving the student a clearer understanding of the subject matter. This unique approach is why Club Z! is recommended by thousands of schools and hundreds of thousands of families across the country.
Our franchise owners never miss out on an opportunity to provide tutoring or test prep services to clients in need. Club Z! franchise owners can provide the following highly effective tutoring options to your community.
1. 1 to 1 In-Home Tutoring – Franchise owners offer tutoring in all K-12 subjects, taught by a qualified tutor in the home of the student or another mutually agreed upon location. Club Z!’s program is extremely effective; our average student improves two letter grades in just 60 days!
2. Test Prep – We offer proprietary programs for the PSAT, SAT, ACT and Study Skills. Our average student improves 240 points on the SAT and 3-4 points on the ACT. Club Z! also offers test prep programs for the SSAT, ISEE, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT. These programs may be offered online, 1-to-1, or in small groups.
3. 1 on 1 Online Tutoring – Club Z! owners are also allowed to offer online tutoring to their customers. The tutoring is usually offered at the same rates as in-home tutoring and is just as effective. Club Z! franchise owners can also refer clients to the corporate office for online tutoring and earn 50% of the profits.
4. SAT and ACT Online Classes – Club Z! corporate offers online weekend Test Prep courses to budget minded students or students that prefer a class structure to one-on-one. New classes form weekly and are completely managed by the Corporate office. Franchisees earn commissions as high as 75% of the enrollment fee on students that enroll in classes from their markets.
We have designed the cost of a Club Z! franchise to be among the most reasonable in the tutoring industry. Our franchise package is currently $19,750. An additional $10,000 to $15,000 is needed for start-up expenses and advertising. Club Z! also offers a center based / retail model option.
Some highlights of your investment are:
1. No experience needed. We provide everything you need to be successful. We offer the training, support and tools to allow you to build a business as large as you want.
2. Our call/sales center, your competitive advantage. Our call/sales center is staffed with educational experts who answer all incoming calls for our franchise owners during business hours. Our team discusses the tutoring program with your clients, recommends the schedule and even collects payment for you. Your job is to handle the tutor match and customer follow up.
3. Home-based/Low overhead. No storefront needed. Work out of your home! By eliminating the high overhead associated with a storefront or learning center, Club Z! owners can focus their resources on advertising, marketing and management.
4. Part-time or Full-time ownership options. Because of the many support resources we offer (marketing assistance, call center and online profit sharing programs) franchise owners can operate the business on part-time basis. These tools also give franchises the added confidence to open multiple locations without having to hire additional staff.
5. Tutor recruitment assistance. We provide franchisees advertising assistance for their initial staff of tutors.
6. All subjects/Grade levels. Club Z! also has proprietary curriculum such as SAT, ACT and Study Skills programs so that franchises can offer top quality programs to students and schools. Club Z! also offers pre-K programs, college, adult (GED, ASVAB) and even music lessons!
7. Advertising assistance Club Z! will assist you with all of your franchise advertising. You will be furnished with a step-by-step plan and gain access to our vendors that will place all of your local advertising on your behalf, so you can focus on your tutors and clients.
8. National advertising/Marketing support. Club Z! spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on national advertising programs each year for our franchisees.
9. Government contracts. Franchisees, if qualified, may have the ability to provide tutoring services to students and/or school districts through Federal, State and Local government-funded contracts that are already secured by the corporate office and neighboring franchisees. Covid 19 has increased these opportunities with additional school districts.
10. Corporate training. Club Z! offers onsite training in Tampa, Florida, and for your convenience Club Z! also offers online remote training, allowing our franchise owners to begin operating even faster.
11. Unparalleled ongoing support. You will have unlimited access to our staff during business hours and 24/7 access to our Club Z! intranet; including databases, documents, conferences, conference calls, dedicated franchise mentors and many other tools to assist with the growth of your franchise.
Franchises can be fast- tracked through our process and begin operating the business in as little as 30 days.
“The training and ongoing support we received from corporate are second to none. Your 3-step training program gave me all the confidence in the world that I was ready to succeed in this business. Your call center is amazing and always makes me look so professional. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thanks!”
Jennifer Fahey – Chicago, IL
“As a former business broker, I looked for an opportunity with low overhead and high profitability. The support and guidance is everything I expected and more. If you follow the steps and take advantage of their expertise along the way, you will be successful. Club Z! is constantly seeking to improve their model and stay on top of industry trends. The test prep tools and online tutoring give me a tremendous advantage over my competitors.“
Dennis Mullen – Boston, MA
“After 6 years of running a successful Club Z!, we are still pleased with our decision to invest in the franchise and pay royalties because of the support we receive from the corporate office. Just recently they offered extensive training and support on internet marketing; the time and money we saved by following their step-by-step training was invaluable. Our internet leads are up already! Our accountant recently told us that Club Z! is the only franchise she can confidently recommend”
Joseph & Peggy Thomas – Fayetteville, GA
Ready for more information about our tutoring franchise opportunity? We’d be happy to speak with you. All you have to do is give us a call: 866-658-8978 or fill out our franchise form above.
NOTE: This web site is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us in a state where we are first registered, excluded, exempted, or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document. Individualized responses or communications to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.