Club Z! Tutoring of Santa Monica, CA understands that navigating the college application process can be challenging. And it starts long before the application process begins. College-bound students have to consider everything from SAT and ACT test prep, to which courses and extracurricular activities to engage in during their high school years, how to select the right schools, and managing the increasing costs of college. Having a trusted college admission advisor to help guide you through these important decisions can mean a world of difference in your collegiate career. Don’t leave your collegiate future to chance. Club Z! has developed a network of professional college admissions counselors to help students with the entire college admissions process.
Our college admission officers will work hand in hand with our professional and trained tutors. Club Z! Tutoring of Santa Monica, CA also offers proprietary test prep programs that on average increase a student’s SAT score by over 140 points! Our ACT Program on average increases a student’s core by four cumulative points. By increasing your son or daughters test scores it heightens their chance of receiving a college scholarship!
Our college admissions consulting professionals who possess a collective 75 years of experience in higher education, college admissions consulting, and school counseling.
· Well-connected with admissions staff and college deans at some of the most prestigious universities in the country.
· Admissions experts who are well-versed in every aspect of the application process, including selecting schools and majors, securing financial aid and scholarships, and crafting a standout personal essay.
· Esteemed members and leaders of national professional associations such as the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA), the Higher Educational Consultants Association (HECA), and the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (AIGAC).
· Ivy League, and other top-tier national university and college admissions specialists.
· Planning high school academics and international transcript evaluations.
· Evaluating and strategizing extracurricular activities, leadership involvement & summer internships & academic programs.
· Selecting and finalizing a list of potential colleges, including planning site visits and meetings with applicable college staff.
· Completing college applications, including personal statements, essays & letters of recommendation.
· Applying for financial aid, including identifying and applying for applicable scholarships and grant opportunities.
Club-Z Home Tutoring continues to deliver results and exceed our expectations! Our son is in First Grade and was falling between the 2-3 rating of 4 in Kindergarten and the beginning of First Grade. Since joining Club-Z the Summer before First Grade, our son has progressed and improved in his skills, his efforts and self-confidence in his learning abilities achieving 3-4 assessment scores in his second and third semesters of First Grade. Keli found our son a tutor who sincerely cares to help him develop his self-confidence and internal motivation to strive to learn. She finds the learning tools that encourage his engagement in the sessions. His tutor is invested in our son’s success to reach his potential academically and emotionally.
I highly recommend Club-Z Home Tutoring to anyone who needs a tutor. Thank you Keli and Tehsir!
We had the best experience with Club Z in this difficult time. My son was struggling to do his college course work from home and was about to fail. I called Keli and she was kind and thoughtful and jumped in to find the right tutor for my son. She wanted to make sure it was a good fit so she asked me pertinent questions without any judgement. And it was the perfect fit! The tutor really guided my son to find his ability to work again and to write two great essays for Boston University. We can’t thank them both enough!! I highly recommend Club Z Westside and will use them again!!
Gigi P. -Santa Monica
As a 7th grade teacher, I am often asked by parents if I know of any tutor and/or tutoring service that can help their child build a solid and necessary foundation of focus and commitment in their quest to becoming better students. This is who I recommend. And, so far, my students have, not only had a positive experience, but have also exhibited great transformations in their work.
Fredrick V. – Santa Monica
Club-Z Home Tutoring Westside was able to help my teenage son immensely with his SAT and ACT testing performance. He was able to increase his score more than 150 cumulative points helping his college application and eligibility. He has been accepted to multiple colleges and we thank Club-Z for providing the services he needed. Keli’s direction and tutoring staff provided the assistance we needed to get our son to the next level of his education.
Ray M. – Manhattan Beach
I am very appreciative of the tutoring my son received from the tailored educational services offered by Club Z that allowed him to learn foundational math skills in middle school that prepared him for success in high school. My son became more confident and began his high school journey ready for the higher-level math classes. Keli puts the child first and was able to match a tutor whose style matched my son’s learning needs.
– Margie T.