College Prep. Those two small words can evoke such strong feelings of anxiety and concern. How early should we start? What are the most important steps? Who can help us figure it all out? The experts at Club Z! and Z Prep! have answers to all of these questions and more! Whether it’s your first time taking the ACT, or your third, Club Z! has the tools to help you tackle the ACT test with confidence! Our recipe for ACT test prep success is simple: we offer one-on-one ACT test prep, built to fit your family’s needs and preferences, taught by top-notch ACT test prep instructors. In addition, all of our SAT and ACT test prep programs include access to our highly-effective online study tool, Z Prep! Score Booster. The Z Prep! Score Booster features:
- Diagnostic testing with detailed analysis of a student’s strengths and weaknesses, broken down by subjects and sub scores, as well as a projected score for the SAT or ACT;
- Video modules from top ACT and SAT test prep tutors demonstrating the correct way to solve each and every question on the diagnostic test;
- Multiple full-length practice tests, complete with video answer explanations for each and every test question;
- Access to hundreds of additional ACT and SAT test prep Study Hall video tutorials covering all subjects/topics measured on the SAT and ACT; and
- Our comprehensive Word Smith vocabulary builder to help improve reading fluency and understanding words in context (both of which are measured on the ACT and SAT).
Good luck to students registered to take this Saturday’s ACT exam! For ACT test dates, ACT test registration information, and details about how to sign up for the next ACT, visit http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration.html.
If you are in need of other college planning assistance – from selecting the right schools and major courses of study, to completing the Common Application or Coalition Application, crafting a well-written personal essay, applying for financial aid, or looking for grants and scholarship opportunities, Club Z! can help with that too! Through our network of highly experienced, professional college admissions counselors, we can help with all aspects of the college planning and application process! Call today, or fill out our information form online, for your FREE consultation.
For more than 20 years Club Z! has been helping students and their families prepare for college. We thoroughly enjoy helping students set and surpass their academic goals. To find an expert ACT test prep tutor in your area, call 800-434-2582 today.