If you, or someone you know, is preparing to take the SAT or ACT college entrance exams this spring, you are probably knee-deep in studying. In fact, there are only a few more dates left to take the ACT (April 8th & June 10th) and the SAT (May 6th & June 3rd) this school year! Taking practice tests and mastering difficult questions are two trusted tips for SAT and ACT test prep. You can do both, and get ready to achieve your highest scores, with a FREE diagnostic test from Club Z!
Whether it’s your first time taking the SAT or ACT, or your third, Club Z! has the tools to help you tackle the test with confidence! Our recipe for success is simple: we offer one-on-one test prep, built to fit your family’s needs and preferences, taught by top-notch instructors. In addition, all of our SAT and ACT prep programs include access to our highly-effective online study tool, Z Prep! Score Booster. The Z Prep! Score Booster features:
- Diagnostic testing with detailed analysis of a student’s strengths and weaknesses, broken down by subjects and sub scores, as well as a projected score for the SAT or ACT;
- Video modules from top tutors demonstrating the correct way to solve each and every question on the diagnostic test;
- Multiple full-length practice tests, complete with video answer explanations for each and every test question;
- Access to hundreds of additional Study Hall video tutorials covering all subjects/topics measured on the SAT and ACT; and
- Our comprehensive Word Smith vocabulary builder to help improve reading fluency and understanding words in context (both of which are measured on the SAT and ACT).
For a limited time, Club Z! is extending a special promotion – a FREE SAT or ACT diagnostic test, plus access to our Z Prep! Score Booster for 30 days!
If you are in need of college planning assistance – we also have a FREE Webinar on choosing the right College March 22nd at 8pm est/5pm pst. If you’d like to attend, please click on this link to register: webinar link.
For more than 20 years Club Z! has been helping students and their families prepare for college. We thoroughly enjoy helping students set and surpass their academic goals. We thank you for trusting us to be a part of this important journey. For details on any of the enclosed offers, please call our office at 800-434-2582.